IGP Lazio Rosato
The brilliant neatness of colour, the elegance of scents, the harmony of flavours. This is our Illune , fruit of the passion we put in our wines, along with the people who work with us.
- Clean and clear.
- Cherry pink
- Fresh and fruity. Distinct scents of rose, cherry and strawberry. Excels in the olfactory neatness and in the elegance of the variety.
- Attack is greatly fresh and surrounding. Notes follow remarkably acid, witnesses of an harvest made intentionally ahead of time to preserve freshness and youth. A good persistency and a very fine tasting balance, with a bitterish final.
- It couples well with shellfish and , in general, with any fish- based starters. Very nice as aperitif.
- Production Area
- Sangiovese, Montepulciano
- Ratio Vines/Ha
- Soil Quality
- Clayey, sandy
- 180 m s.l.m.
- Vineyards Exposure
- Residual Sugar
- Harvest by hand in 15-kg perforated crates. Destemming-crushing. Addition of selected yeasts. Thermo-regulated alcoholic fermentation in presence of skins for 12 hours. Racking off and soft pressing of marcs. Completion of alcoholic fermentation “in white”. Cold tartaric stabilisation during the month of April.
Scarica la scheda tecnica in formato pdf