Dop Superior Lanuvian Hills
A glass of Lunario is a whole of sensations, odours and tastes that we recognize and that lead us to our times, to our places.
Produced from vines of Malvasia Puntinata, Candia, Trebbiano and small quantities of Bellone. The flower must obtained from the first soft pressing ferments at a controlled temperature to preserve freshness and aromas. The fine wine obtained is characterized by a straw yellow color, a delicate and fruity aroma, and a harmonious and velvety taste. It is advisable to accompany white meat and fish at a serving temperature of 8-10 ºC.
- Straw-yellow, with greenish reflections.
- The autochthonous varieties used get themselves noticed especially for the scents of the aromas derived from alcoholic fermentation, such as rose, lemon and banana.
- Attack is smooth and velvety, the presence of a good acidity contributes to the wine’s structure and makes it at the same time well-balanced and harmonious. Taste of almonds, hazelnuts and citrus emerge among the noticed sensations.
- Coupling with white meat and fish, at a serving temperature of 8-10°C is recommended.
- Production Area
- Malvasia puntinata, Malvasia di Candia, Trebbiano, Bellone
- Ratio Vines/Ha
- Soil Quality
- Clayey, sandy
- 200 m s.l.m.
- Vineyards Exposure
- Residual Sugar
- Harvest by hand in 15-kg perforated crates. Soft pressing and selection of the different must fractions. Static clarification and separation of sediments. Addition of selected yeasts. Thermo-regulated alcoholic fermentation (18°C, roughly one week). Cold tartaric stabilisation during the month of March. Blending during the months of May / June.